Friday, August 27, 2010

15. Viva La Nails

Soo I know I have been sucking at updating my blog... SORRY! I got out of school and have been taking advantage of the great August weather in Seattle. I received Viva La Nails Sample Pack on Friday last week and decided I should finally fix my nails lol. I went to a Seahawks game last Saturday, so I decided I should do a mani for it. Here it is! I used Color Club - Wild Child, a blue Art Club (didn't have a name), and some stars I got from Viva La Nails!




The stars didn't stay on too well, they didn't bend at all so they kind of stuck out. It was kind of annoying too because I have long hair and my nails kept getting stuck in my hair because of the stars....This was taken 2 days after the mani (a day after the football game, which we lost). I can't wait to use the rest of the products I got from Viva La Nails!

2 comments:

  1. =( When did you order your pack? I STILL haven't gotten mine. Oh I'm going to the Denver/Seattle game for my wedding anniversary, sorry but gotta root for my Bronco's!! Glad to see I've got another football fan <3

    ReplyDelete