Monday, November 15, 2010

School has been so crazy that I just haven't had time for this blog or even doing my nails... I've been nail polish-less since friday... AH! My nails have also been peeling which is one reason I haven't painted them, it's kinda really disgusting. Anywhoo here is my last week's mani:



I forgot what the gold polish is called... AH! I would check but I'm in a study room right now, away from my stash :(

I'm getting my China Glaze Holiday nail polishes today though!! I ordered the set with PH, one with the reindeer, & I believe the candle one. I also ordered Dorthy Who? since I have been wanting it, but haven't ordered online for awhile. I probably won't have time to paint my nails until the weekend though, I have a busy week ahead. Wish me luck <3

xoxo
Beanz

2 comments:

  1. These colors are cute together! Yay for the Chritmas polishes~

    ReplyDelete
  2. ChG has great holiday stuff! I'm still looking for Frosty.

    ReplyDelete