Essie - Turquoise & Caicos, Color Club - Take me to Your Chateau, Color Club - Fashion Addict, Art Club - Silver Glitter.
I really wanted CC - Take me to Your Chateau after seeing Chanel's Spring 2010 promo pics. I will probably use it next! I also wanted Art Club - Silver Glitter because UW Football season is coming up and my old silver glitter ran out last season :(
This week Polish Hoarder Disorder's had a challenge called Color Accent. This was my entry:
I wanted to do a tutorial on how I did this, just in case anyone was wondering :)
- Paint all of your nails with China Glaze - Recycle
- While the middle finger is still wet use 4 small pink rhinestones and make a square. I used the pointy end of an orange stick dipped in top coat to pick up the rhinestones.
- Use big clear (white, what would you call them?) rhinstones and outline the smaller ones.
- Paint the tips of your pointer and ring finger with Sinful Colors - I Miss You.
- Cover the french tip line with the same pink rhinestones you used for the middle finger, while I Miss You is still wet.
- Paint over China Glaze - Recycle with Sinful Colors - I Miss You on the thumb and pinky.
- Cover all fingers with Top Coat & make sure to use a lot over the rhinestones so they don't fall!
These are the things I used: